If you cannot send email messages from your Windows Live Mail account, carry out thee easy guidelines provided on our web page.
- Step 1:Sometimes, the content of your email message might be considered as spam.
- Step 2:To avoid this kind of issue, compose a unique message a unique subject and try to send the email message to your own email account.
- Step 3:If the email message is received, then the problem is not at your end.
- Step 4:If not, proceed with the following steps to resolve the ‘Windows Live Mail cannot send messages’ problem.
- Step 1:You cannot send any type of media attachments from OneDrive.
- Step 2:So, you are suggested to send the images as attached files.
Incoming server settings:
- Step 1:Go to the main interface of the Windows Live Mail email client, right-click your email account, and choose the Properties option.
- Step 2:Navigate to the Servers tab, go to the Outgoing Mail Server section, and select the checkbox next to the My Server requires authentication option.
- Step 3:Click the Settings button to open the Outgoing Mail Server dialog window on the screen.
- Step 4:Go to the Logon Information, select the radio button beside the Use same settings as my incoming mail server option, and click the OK option.
- Step 5:Exit the Properties dialog window by selecting the OK option.
- Step 1:When you are trying to send email messages to the recipient, some of the corrupted email messages might be present in the Outbox folder.
- Step 2:Go to the Outbox folder and check if any email messages are present in it.
- Step 3:If so, delete them and try to send the email message to the recipient.
- Step 1:Rarely, the Windows Live Mail client might be the reason for the problem. In this case, you have to wait for a while and send the email message to the recipient.
- Step 2:To get assistance in resolving the Windows Live Mail issue, contact our technical support member by clicking the Call button provided here.