If the Zoho mail cannot connect to server, then scroll down this page to know how to resolve it.
Like any other email service, Zoho mail is also secure and reliable and it acts as a single repository. It allows you to access your mail-related operations on one single platform.
Zoho Mail not connecting to the server is not a new issue.
In the below section, you can find some quick solutions to fix the Zoho Mail’s server connection issue. The solutions are for iPhone.
- Step 1 : Check whether you can sign in to your Zoho Mail account using the Zoho Mail app.
- Step 2 : If not, try to sign in to your account using a browser.
- Step 3 : Now,if you’re able to sign in to your account through the web browser, then the problem is with the mobile application.
- Step 4 : Uninstall and reinstall the Zoho Mail application on your iPhone.
- Step 5 : After reinstalling the application, try to sign in to your Zoho Mail account.
If this issue occurs while using the Go Daddy, then try the following solutions to resolve this Zoho mail cannot connect to server issue.
- Step 1 : Initially, make sure that you have configured your account correctly.
- Step 2 : Next, check if the IMAP access is enabled for your account in Go Daddy. If not, enable it.
- Step 3 : Similarly, if the 2-step authentication is enabled for your account, then create an app-specific password and use it to sign in to your Zoho Mail account in Go Daddy.
- Step 4 : If none of the solutions resolve the issue, delete and reconfigure your account in Go Daddy.
To get more remote assistance in resolving the Zoho mail cannot connect to server issue, contact us.